In the tradition of Rites of Spring we will
have many wonderful events on the schedule.
- Ceremonies from different traditions, including our annual rituals of Dancing the Maypole and Weaving the Web of Community
- Family and children's events and workshops
- Drumming circles and a variety of Sacred Dance for all levels
- Transformative rituals
- Programs especially for young adults
- Intensive classes which meet daily
- Concerts by community musicians
- Dozens of one-time workshops on subjects ranging from meditation to activism, to tarot, to African drumming and dance or indigenous European traditions
The vast majority of excellent presenters at Rites of Spring are volunteers from within the community. We like to include as many of the traditions represented as possible, so we encourage you to share the way that you practice by offering a presentation. Give some special consideration too, to what you might have to offer our young people's program. They are, after all, the future of our community.
If you or your group would like to offer a workshop, organize a ritual, perform music, dance or theater, or contribute to the program in any way, we would love to hear from you. Online Program Proposal deadline March 20th.